Sunday, March 27, 2011

La -la-la-la-la

I want a more feminine looking blog and what can be more feminine than a (rosy pink)? background. Too bad I don't have any artistic talent or any computer programming skill kaya I'm highly dependent sa mga built in template. Inggit ako sa mga blogs na puno ng drawings at may mga magandang background. It makes me want to take crash course sa fine arts tsaka computer graphics. Inggit din ako sa mga mangaka but that's another of my artistic frustration.

Thanks nga pala sa mga nagfollow sa blog ko. I highly appreciate that you take the time to read my entries. The fact I was able to regularly update my blog at least once a week means nawawala na talaga mga dry spell ko at syempre dahil alam kung kahit paano may nagbabasa bukod sa akin is also a good motivation.

More entries to come I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment