Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Menstruation

One sign that ur already a woman is when yo u get ur period, I actually hate it cause of the discomforts. Well some women uses it as a weapon to act like a drama queen but in my case the drama is true. Since my period is quite irregular i think it kinda contribute to my dysmenorrhea, cramps and pelvic pain.

Last month i missed my period and the explanation is because i suddenly decided to exercise. Well its not permanent cause once the body got use to the habit everything will be back to normal with added bonus of course. Because right now i don't feel any pelvic pain. Apparently my regular stretching and walking helped a lot in my blood circulation which relieves the pain in my pelvic area.

Now how about my weight loss? Well i gained two pounds, i'm supposed to be at 160 but gained back the two pounds i lost over the weekend. Fortunately there's an explanation "water retention" the body retain fluid during menstruation don't know why but of course it contributed to the gained weight but after the period it will all be back to normal.

PMS is the worst because aside from the pain it will also cause food craving which is true because i experienced it that is generally because of hormone imbalance. Check this link for more info.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Premenstrual-Syndrome-%28PMS%29---What-Causes-PMS-Food-Cravings&id=2254990

During menstruation just try to stick to ur normal schedule (skip the drama its not that bad really) and ignore the weight gain. Some women gain up to 10 pounds during mens so dont worry too much just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment